Call for Tutorial and Panel Proposals
This year we are soliciting proposal for half-day tutorials, to deliver in-depth presentations on cutting edge and emerging topics within the scope of Computers and Communications. We encourage proposals that address emerging technologies, fostering tutorials that outline the foundations as well as progressive components of next generation Wireless and Mobile Systems.
Submission Guidelines for Tutorial Proposals
Tutorial proposals should be submitted via email to the Tutorials and Panel Chairs with the subject line “ISCC 2019 Tutorial Proposal”. Submission should be at most 4 (four) pages following the conference research papers’ submission format.
Each submission should include the following information:
- The proposed Tutorial title
- An abstract
- An outline detailing the scope and depth of coverage of the targeted topics
- A short description of the intended audience
- A short biography of the proposed presenter(s), along with contact information
- If the Tutorial or an earlier version has been presented elsewhere, the proposal should indicate those respective events (and dates), and how the current proposal differs from earlier editions of the Tutorial.
Submission Guidelines for Panel Proposals
Panel proposals should be submitted via email to the Tutorial and Panel Chairs with the subject line “ISCC 2019 Panel Proposal”. Each proposal should include the title of the Panel, the names, affiliations, and brief biographies of the moderator and the panelists, and a one-page description of the content and format of the discussion.
Panels should focus on discussion and debate. We discourage formats that revolve around prepared slides and lengthy individual presentations by the panelists. Proposals should include specific examples of provocative questions to be addressed by the panel, and should clearly answer the following questions:
- Why is the topic of current interest to the ISCC community?
- Why is the topic well-suited to an open panel discussion?
- What should attendees expect to gain from the panel?
- Panel Proposal Submission: March 30, 2019,
- Tutorial Proposal Submission: March 30, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: April 30, 2019
Tutorial and Panel Chair
- Sharief Oteafy, DePaul University, USA